You may have heard of us….we are the Squamish Quilters Guild. We have been active members of the community for 25 years, but the experience of our members extends far beyond that. We have been coming together to make quilts that are donated into the community in times of need. In 2020, our quilts went to victims of accidents, fires in the Squamish community, Squamish Hospice, Healthy Pregnancy Program, Teens in Crisis and the Public Health Nurse along with individuals who required an extra hug in their lives.At this time, we are looking to auction off 2 quilts in order to replenish our fabric stores so that we can continue our support in the community. All bids will be made online on Facebook. Each quilt will be posted separately, bid on one, bid on both. They would make a lovely addition to any household or even as a gift for Christmas.The quilts are currently hanging up in the Squamish Library if you want to view them in person.The auction will end December 10th for one quilt and December 17th, 2021 for the 2nd quilt
Both quilts are currently posted on our Facebook page. To bid, simply put your bid in the comments (making sure that it is $25 more than the previous bid).
- Starting bid for each quilt will be CDN$200
- post your bid under the post for the specific quilt you are interested in (there are two quilts as pictured below)
- bidding increments will go up by minimum CDN$25.
- the quilts have a specific end date and time. Please check the specific facebook post for the quilt you are bidding on.
- the successful bidder must pick up the quilt in Squamish or is responsible to pay for shipping with Insurance
Happing Bidding and Good luck!