Why join our Guild?
By joining the Squamish Quilters Guild you will become a member of a quilting community enjoying friendships, passion, and fabric-related discussions. Our guild is a place to stretch and challenge yourself, with opportunities to learn from local and international instructors and to show your work and to see the work of others.
You also get to enjoy:
- nine meetings a year, each featuring a speaker (see Programs), Show & Share (our members showing their work), a 50-50 draw*, a free table (fabric, books, notions, etc), guild updates and more
- fabulous workshops throughout the year
- discounts at the local fabric shop and a few others in the area**
- Skunk Hollow Fabrics (10% off Quilting Cottons)
- Fabricana (10% off Quilting Cottons)
The annual membership fee is $45.00. Memberships expire annually on August 31. Membership dues are payable at the September meeting.
New friends are always welcome! You can visit for $5 a meeting, but we’d rather you join us as a member!
To become a member please submit a Membership Form:
- Print a form, complete it and bring it to a meeting.
- Membership Form
You also need to submit your fees:
- bring cash or a cheque to a meeting
- bring your credit card and pay via Square at a meeting
*You must be wearing a name tag to win